BUILD Conference “Shooting Range” Beta Availability
Arising largely from the work done on the upcoming “Goblin Harvest” release this app is now updated and available for beta testing at the BUILD conference (or to anyone possessing a motion enabled device*).
If you would like to lend a hand either drop me a line or add a comment below this post.
NB If you are not sure if your device supports motion – don’t worry, this app will tell you!
- Smarten up the graphics and target positions in virtual space
- Provide a summary of each shootout
- Provide alternative targets & weapons
- Engage the radar to show targets and current scope of target range
- Increase target range size up to 360 degrees with advancing levels
- Provide “echo “for targets springing up behind you